Login
Register
Menu
 
MoneyMakerLand - Get free referrals and make money online
#
Hot categories Hot categories
Surveys
Write posts
PTC
Facebook
Network Marketing
Photography
Smartphone App
Cashback
x
Why should I have to sponsorize?
Booking a link means inserting your own referral link in the description of the business. You can sponsorize the reservations for more advantages:
  • Suggested business: if you want to be sure to have one daily reservation blocking offers by covering the cost of the maximum offer
  • Rewards more the users: members can get 800 points (instead of 400) in case of subscriptions
  • More visibilty: sponsored businesses will be in the top of the lists and they appears as popup on the right bottom part of the screen
  • Link in ADS frames: during the navigations your ref link will be showed to the users in the ADS frame
Check out our sponsoring service
What's the meaning of the words under the green button?
MoneyMakerLand is one of the best online platforms to get free direct referral. We offer an advanced service that allows you to insert the ref-link in the "Visit now" green button of our official description of Skuola Net.
  • Reserved: there is a ref-link of a member that used our referral reservation service
  • Sponsored: there is a ref-link of a member that shared his sponsored link
  • Not reserved: there isn't a ref-link of a member even if Skuola Net has a reference system
  • Not bookable: Skuola Net doesn't have a referral system to invite friends
Check out our referral booking service
-th place in the ranking
Skuola Net
Italian
Grank: 1.12
Link not bookable
( ? )
Grank: 1.12

Skuola Net

Italian
Link not bookable
( ? )
x
Usage informations

We collect the various businesses suggested by users and we have nothing to do with the latter (including Skuola Net), therefore it is not responsible for any possible wrongdoing.
We also don't force and not invite anyone to sign up, so using the various businesses presented (including Skuola Net) should be considered as an autonomous and conscious choice of the individual who, assuming all the responsibilities, decides to open a position with this business.

Are you a responsible?

If you've noticed any errors or need to delete Skuola Net from MoneyMakerLand, you can contact us directly by email at moneymakerland@gmail.com

2nd position
in "school material"
-th position
in the ranking
x
Usage informations

We collect the various businesses suggested by users and we have nothing to do with the latter (including Skuola Net), therefore it is not responsible for any possible wrongdoing.
We also don't force and not invite anyone to sign up, so using the various businesses presented (including Skuola Net) should be considered as an autonomous and conscious choice of the individual who, assuming all the responsibilities, decides to open a position with this business.

Are you a responsible?

If you've noticed any errors or need to delete Skuola Net from MoneyMakerLand, you can contact us directly by email at moneymakerland@gmail.com

Clicks33 clicks
Views 275 views
Reading timeReading time: 1 mins

How to make money with Skuola Net: full review

Created by Marchesi894 Calendar 23 january 2020

With Skuola Net you can make money by sharing your school material, but how does it work Skuola Net? How much can you earn? Reading this article you'll understand how to make money with Skuola Net.

How to make money online e how to get free referrals with Skuola Net
x
You can alert the community, but before you need to login in MoneyMakerLand.

S
kuola Net allows you to earn by selling your university notes and earn a commission paid via PayPal. 70% of earnings are collected by the person who publishes the note, while the remaining 30% is retained by the site.
The price for each note varies from 2/5/7 € and is determined by who uploads the note online.



How to make money online with Skuola Net

How to make money online with Skuola Net

Technical informations to optimize the revenue website of Skuola Net

Everyone can insert their own university notes, specifying the degree course, the university, the professor and inserting a small description of the text content. Payment is made monthly via PayPal. You earn 70% of the price of your note, the notes can be uploaded in files: pdf, doc, ppt, docx, pptx, odt, odp and txt. Before being confirmed, they are viewed by the staff, therefore only the good quality and not copied material is accepted. There is a community of publishers who give several tips to increase sales and it can be useful to consult the forum for any doubts. Support available and efficient.



Referral system in Skuola Net

Referral system in Skuola Net

Reference system of Skuola Net, can you make extra money inviting your friends?

There is currently no reference system, you only earn based on the sales of your notes



How to withdraw in Skuola Net
How to withdraw in Skuola Net
Detailed informations about the payments in Skuola Net

Payment is made through PayPal and earns 70% of the volume of its sales. The remaining 30% is retained by the site. The more you sell, the greater the earnings; there are no other hidden costs. At the moment there is no reference system available to increase the volume of revenue.



Info specifics Skuola Net Skuola Net: info specifics
Overview about Skuola Net in MoneyMakerLand
Name Skuola Net
Grank 1.12
Category School Material
Languages Italian
Payout 0.50 $
Payment processors PayPal
Referral system
Payments on MML $ (view all)
Reviews on MML 0 (view all)
Rating by users 0 on 5.00 stars
Chats on MML 0 (view all)
Expert users on MML 0 (view all)