We and our partners use technologies such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide social media functionality and
analyze our traffic to offer a better user experience.
Click below to allow the use of this technology on the web and return to the portal.
Remember that you can change your status and change your consent choices at any time by returning to this site, clicking on customize or accessing directly in your profile.
In compliance with the new European "GDPR" EU 2016/679 legislation
to processing of personal data, the user must give his / her consent (informed and free) regarding the possible use of "Cookies of
MoneyMakerLand is a project born after the experience gained with the Guadagnolandia project, the best website in Italy for the referral research.
Online earning is mainly based on the research for people to be invited to business, but only those who tried before they really know how difficult it is to persuade people to sign up.
MoneyMakerLand has implemented an efficient "link booking" system that helps its members find thousands of referrals for free.
2. What is the philosophy of MoneyMakerLand?
MoneyMakerLand shows you all the possible ways you can earn online, free of charge and comfortably from your own home.
3. How much you can earn using the methods you are exposed?
It is not possible to give an objective answer to this question. All depends on your commitment, from the time you spend and from the typology of the site. For Paid To Write there are, for example, people who admit to earn nearly $ 700 a month.
4. I have to pay something to MoneyMakerLand to use the site?
ABSOLUTELY NOT. MoneyMakerLand is just an information site and makes all of its knowledge available for FREE.
1. What does it mean book a site?
Booking a site means entering your referral link in the registration form on the site so that all MoneyMakerLand users who sign up for that particular earning method will become your referrals.
2. How can I book a link?
To book a link you must first have the necessary points to make the reservation, then go to the revenue method page where you want to accumulate referrals and click on "BOOK LINK". At this point you will need to enter your referral link and the game is done!
3. If I want to book more times the same business, is it possibile?
We offer to users the possibility to book a maximum of 2,400 GP for each website so that everyone can get referrals. Once the bookings are passed, the budget returns to the initial 2,400 GP. IMPORTANT: The new time band system limits the user to 2 single bookings hourly!
4. How many referrals can I get?
It can not be stated precisely because it depends on the number of people accessing MoneyMakerLand during the period of validity of your reservation.
Some users have also managed to get 15 referrals in a single day, others no one.
Our advice is to publicize the MoneyMakerLand site with your ref link so there is a greater traffic that you could turn into a reference!
5. What does it happen if I declare a wrong ref link?
With the new update, in case of link error you just go to your profile and under the "Edit statement" you can change the saved ref link and, consequently, that of all the bookings already made or to be made.
6. Costs and durations of booking schedules?
With the new update of 11 October 2017, classic bookings have different time periods and durations depending on the popularity of the business:
- 400 GP for time bands of 24 hours (if there are less than 3 pending days of booking), it's possible to book 6 times the same time period;
- 400 GP for time bands of 12 hours (if there are between 3 and 7 pending days of booking), it's possible to book 5 times the same time period;
- 400 GP for time bands of 8 hours (if there are between 7 and 14 pending days of bookingtesa), it's possible to book 4 times the same time period;
- 400 GP for time bands of 6 hours (if there are between 14 and 21 pending days of booking), it's possible to book 3 times the same time period;
- 400 GP for time bands of 4 hours (if there are between 21 and 30 pending days of booking), it's possible to book 2 times the same time period;
- 400 GP for time bands of 3 hours (if there are between 30 and 45 pending days of booking), it's possible to book 2 times the same time period;
- 400 GP for time bands of 2 hours (if there are between 45 and 60 pending days of booking), it's possible to book 2 times the same time period;
- 400 GP for time bands of 1 hour (if there are more than 60 pending days of booking), it's possible to book 2 times the same time period;
INFOS ABOUT GP
1. There is no longer "inactivity price"?
No, no more points are taken for users who have not logged in for more than 10 days.
1. How user levels are handled?
User levels are automatically calculated by the system based on activity and, above all, based on the merits obtained by users in MoneyMakerLand.
To fully show the algorithm used would be impossible because a number of operations are based on weighted averages, however it is important to know that the calculation
is done on the number of merits obtained which, of course, have different implications.
To grow to level, then commit yourself to winning all the merits.
2. What are the bands of user levels?
The algorithm used gives a percentage result that you find alongside your level (in profile).
Depending on the percentage, the 5 levels are divided:
- Elite Level: percentage higher than 70%
- Expert level: percentage between 60% and 70%
- Level "Medium": percentage between 50% and 60%
- Level "Beginner": percentage between 35% and 50%
- New Entry Level: percentage less than 35%
3. How is the Monthly Ranking calculated??
Monthly rankings are calculated based on the activities performed by each user in the current month.
The algorithm that computes the final score is complex to explain in words (it's a code of more than 150 lines!), but is a weighted average:
- number of logins made by the user;
- payments uploaded by the user compared to the maximum value of the month;
- bookings made by the user compared to the maximum value of the month;
- chat messages left by users compared to the maximum month value;
- thanks in the public chat compared to the maximum value of the month;
- thanks in the private sponsoring / referral conversation compared to the maximum month value;
- friends invited to sign up at MoneyMakerLand compared to the maximum value of the month.
The value out of this weighted average (maximum achievable value is 7,000 points) are added extra points for:
- user level (1 to 5 points);
- b recommended and validated in the current month (250 points each business);
- validated reviews updates in the current month (150 points each business);
- microjobs performed in the current month (2 points for each microjob);
- PTC internal ads viewed in the current month (1 point for each AD).
MoneyMakerLand is a platform that provides innovative services for free referrals research that helps subscribers to make money with internet.
Get inspired by MoneyMakerLand experience to enhance all your online earning methods.