How to make money with Lyoness: complete review
Obsolete description older than 30 days and may not be up-to-date
Through purchases at Lyoness
affiliates shops you can earn from 1% to 10%.
You can also create your own team with several affiliates through Lyoness
, earning 0.5% on their purchases.
In 2003: Lyoness
was born in Austria, and in the same year, subsidiaries in Slovakia and Hungary were founded, launching the expansion of the shopping community, expanding throughout Europe. The Child & Family Foundation, a non-profit organization works in a social and beneficial way.
Cash Back Magazine publications also start a behind-the-scenes look at the shopping community's world of news updates for all Lyoness
readers and users.
eBiz is launched, another service to the genesis of innovative and technological ideas that launches online shopping.
Expansion continues: England, Switzerland, Great Britain, Italy, Croatia and Turkey. The 50000 fans on facebook have been reached.
2012: Greenfinity is born, the foundation for the renewable energy sector, and Lyoness
2013: Reached the 300,000 fans on Facebook. Celebrations for the tenth anniversary.
The site is very reliable and intuitive, and the app for iphone and android is also great.
They have been associated with prestigious Lyoness
brands such as Apple, Euronics, Ralph Lauren, Prenatal, Cisalph, Antony Morata, Sony, Nike, Amazon and others.
1. Statistics of Lyoness
is an online earning site included in the category "Social Shopping"
Date of input
Lyoness has been added on 08/08/2014 and updated by Alexbru07
Tested by MoneyMakerLand
We have not personally tested Lyoness
2.83 Grank points
Actually Lyoness has a rank of 2.83 Grank
at the 182° place in the complete ranking of sites
at the 5° place in the ranking of sites "Social Shopping"
2. Extra considerations of Lyoness
is the largest shopping community in the world. It is present in 47 countries and the card can work in every nation where Lyoness
You have a return of money directly with your daily purchases in the affiliated shops and indirectly with the purchases of your affiliates!
The reference system works with 0.5% from its direct and with 0.5% from the indirect passage for a total of 1%.
credits a bank transfer upon reaching a minimum threshold of € 10 on a weekly Tuesday.
In your dashboard you can enter your bank details to receive the wire transfer.
The Cash Back app is a great tool, can be used with any smartphone, offers offers, news on affiliated companies and especially the detailed map of the companies affiliated near us on a radius of 50 km from our location.
The percentage of cash back is established by the financial year and by the commodity sector, it can vary from 5% to 1%.
In addition to the cash back Lyoness
also offers a virtual currency called Shopping Point, which allows you to have advantages on offers and promotions, equal to discounts.
Even the quantity of shopping points that can be obtained is regulated by the exercise and the activity of the goods.
A shopping point can have a value of 5 10 or 15 €.
The card does not expire and does not cost anything as it is practically a code, but above all it is free.
3. Information about the conditions of use
MoneyMakerLand collects the various businesses suggested by the users and has nothing to do
with the latter (Lyoness included), therefore MoneyMakerLand is not responsible for any possible wrongdoing.
Moreover, MoneyMakerLand, does not oblige
and does not invite
anyone to enrollment, therefore the use of the various businesses is to be considered as an autonomous and conscious choice of the individual who, assuming all the responsibilities of the case (advantages and risks), decides to open a position with this business.
Are you a responsable of Lyoness?
If you found some errors or if you want that Lyoness will be deleted by MoneyMakerLand, you can contact us directly to email@example.com
4. Similar sites to Lyoness